Once the construction project is completed in your estate, you can get connected whenever you are ready. If you have a termination box in your unit you can be connected within 24 hours as we only have to deliver your ONT (Router) and activate. If you do not have a termination box in your home it can take up to 5 days since we will have to install the fibre in your home before we can activate the service.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?
- Is RocketNet price competitive, and why we only offer uncapped?