When you place an order with us it is captured on our side to ensure that you will be connected as soon as the network in your area is available. Once we are ready to activate your service we will contact you directly. If for whatever reason, you decide not to proceed, the order will be cancelled. However, once the service is activated and installed you will be required to give us one (1) calendar month's notice if you decide to cancel the service.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?
- Is RocketNet price competitive, and why we only offer uncapped?