Yes you can. The network is open access which means any ISP can offer their services over the network. If you choose to change your ISP you can port your email address. Remember to check the T's an C's with your current provider before signing up for a new service.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?
- Is RocketNet price competitive, and why we only offer uncapped?