The fibre backbone will remain up during a power outage. However, we install a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) device in your home that requires power. Therefore, if your home has no power then your service will not be active. UPS solutions are available to keep the CPE device operational for a period but such solutions only supply power to the CPE device for short periods when power is not available.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- Do you offer a static IP Address?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?