RocketNet is a division of directel, a registered Internet Service Provider and licensed telecoms operator. directel was founded in 2001 and has been providing enterprise solutions on a business-to-business basis ever since. RocketNet is purely focussed on the consumer experience.
Articles in this section
- What to do if your TP-Link Router is reset
- How fast is RocketNet and speeds on speedtest.net?
- Can I upgrade my line speed at any time?
- If my area is not listed, how do I know when fibre will be available in my area?
- Can I keep my existing email address if I subscribe to the RocketNet service?
- How long will it take for me to get my service once I have placed my order?
- How are my Wifi devices going to be able to integrate into your Fibre Solution?
- Can I keep my email address with my existing service provider?
- Do you offer a static IP Address?
- What WiFi router/modem do you install?